Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fakeness of the New Year

How many texts/emails did I receive on Sunday asking "Do you forgive me for everything I might've done in the last year?"?

The answer: Too many.

My response to them was all the same: 

That's right. I don't answer them.

"Why?" You may ask?

Well, it's quite simple.

If you actually did something wrong, then apologize when you did your wrongdoings.

And if you didn't do something wrong, then you have nothing to ask an apology for.

Now, many people will argue, maybe they did something wrong, and that's why they are asking for forgiveness...I say, do what I do.

Move on.

If you truly did something that needs forgiving, then you know about it, and should address it specifically.

If you are just guessing you might've done something wrong, then it is so minor, that in my mind, it's moved past already.

Enough ranting.

Happy New Year to the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. The minds wonder what you're thinking...