Friday, May 10, 2013

Cheap People and Subscriptions

Over the last few weeks I have seen a lot of posts that look like this:

"Ugh. My free Netflix subscription ended again. Anyone have one that I can join?"

People are so cheap. 

Yes, I know, money isn't always flowing, and sometimes we live paycheck to paycheck to make ends meet.

But we are talking about $7 a month.

Don't buy a coffee for a couple of days a month.

Next time you want to buy candy, buy the smaller version or don't get it that day.

If you save a quarter a day, you too can get Netflix. Or Hulu.

1 comment:

  1. Productive people get the most bang for their bucks. I'm not familiar with how you "share" a netflix subscription, but I've made and saved boatloads of money frequenting Dans Deals. There is a great thrill in a great deal.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. The minds wonder what you're thinking...