Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ugly Jews in New York

Yup, I said it.

I have been on enough dating websites to have seen enough girls from the New York area as well as those outside of it.


When I see a picture, without a location, I can usually guess if they are from New York or not.


If they are good looking, I know that they are from out-of-state. However, if they are not-so-hot, they are generally New Yorkers.


Oh, I've also seen some weird ones, generally from New York, such as "A profile picture, of a high-school yearbook picture, on a bed." Yup, they didn't scan it in. They didn't take a picture already online. They took a picture of a picture.


Gotta love technology.


And random rants.


And penne ala vodka.

1 comment:

  1. I... ummm.... well.... ya see... ummm.... What.


    Love penne ala vodka though.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. The minds wonder what you're thinking...