Monday, June 4, 2012

Paranoia


I don't understand other bloggers.

They open up their private lives to the world in their blogs, yet they get paranoid over the littlest of things.

I don’t mean to pick on her, but she did bring it up yesterday, and as an example Single on the Scene had her piece yesterday about sending her shidduch resume to the wrong person. And she woke up at 1:30AM worrying about it...does she realize that she has so much of that information on her resume, on her blog as well? Info that can be accessed by anyone in the world, not just the one person that she emailed it too by mistake?

I mean, if I wanted to, I could figure out her age, height, weight and so much more info, if I cared enough too.

But don't worry SooS, I don't care to.

Just venting a pet peeve that had become common theme in my earlier posts.

"Paranoia is all I've got left" - M. Shinoda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. The minds wonder what you're thinking...