Friday, July 5, 2013

Nostalgia

I spent 11 summers at the same place.

From 2000-2010, I went to the same place, with the same people, and did almost the same thing.

And even though the last four years of it was grueling manual labor...I loved it.

For the last three summers I've been telling myself to go visit...but who wants to drive 5+ hours (before traffic kicks in) round trip, just for the sake of visiting?

But this July 4th, I went out and did it.

I went back upstate...and can't believe how much I missed in.

Whilst I only have a few people that I still knew there, and some of them are miserable grouches, it was good to see them all again.

I even helped a little, and did some manual labor, voluntarily, for old times sake. And loved it.

I miss those days...

I wanna go back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. The minds wonder what you're thinking...