Here's your sports wrap-up for May 13-May 19.
- In the 137th running of the Preakness Stakes, "I'll Have Another" eked out a win down the final stretch and took the first two legs of the Triple Crown. As with the Derby, jockey Mario Gutierrez won his first time at the Preakness. The final leg, the Belmont Stakes, will be on June 9th. FULL STORY
- Man City needed a win to get the English title (over Man U) on Sunday, but were down 2-1 entering the 90' against the Queens Park Rangers. Scoring an incredible two goals in the stoppage time, they pulled out a 3-2 win. This was their first League Championship in 44 years. FULL STORY
- Chelsea defeated Bayern Munich for the UEFA Championship on Saturday. The needed full time, and overtime, and still went to extra kicks, with the score tied 1-1. Chelsea would take it in kicks, 4-3. FULL STORY
- 8th seeded Philadelphia and 4th Seeded Boston are tied 2-2 in a best-of-7 series. Also in the Eastern Conference, the 3rd seeded Indiana Pacers led the 2nd seeded Miami Heat, 2-1.
- In the Western Conference, both Los Angeles teams are still in play, with the Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs (down 3-0) and the Lakers facing the Oklahoma City Thunder (Down 3-1)
- The Los Angeles Kings have won 8 straight and lead the Phoenix Coyotes 3-0.
- Meanwhile in the East, the New York Rangers lead the New Jersey Devils, 2-1, after two 3-0 shutouts by Henrik Lundqvist.
The winners of each series face-off in the Stanley Cup Finals
- Suspended defense-man Jonathan Vilma, sued Roger Goodell, Commissioner of the NFL, for defamation. FULL STORY