Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Starbucks Baristas

Starbucks Baristas.

They control your life.

Your drink, if its messed up, can ruin your day. On the flip side, when made correctly, can warrant in a tip.

Why however do they question things?

I happen to always ask for my drinks "Extra Hot", since they are using cold milk, and that can leave the drink cold if not heated up enough.


The other reason I ask for "Extra Hot" is that I may not drink it for 20 minutes, and like this it is still hot when I get to it.

So when it was 90 degrees outside, I heard one Barista say to the other "Who gets their drink extra hot in this weather?"

$20's says she drinks Iced Coffee during a blizzard and doesn't think twice about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. The minds wonder what you're thinking...